MAISON de MICHELLE is founded from a love of fragrances and we love what we do. As a team we hope to make fragrant candles that inspire and evoke your senses. The slightest whiff of a fragrance can trigger a treasured memory and we hope that our deliciously fragrant candles transport you to a happy place. Our goal is to make all the spaces you inhabit fragrantly loved.
Our collection is heavily influenced by a mix of West Indian/Caribbean and American culture, which is evident in our vibrant candle colors and fragrances. Our candles are hand poured and made in the USA.
Dark Cherry is a blissful blend of cherries and black raspberries, and a sprinkle of clove gives this fruity fragrant candle a dark complex side. This fragrance is reminiscent of cherries in summer and the flavorful West Indian sorrel or Red Hibiscus drink.
Pear Quince is a sweet fruity fragrant candle, ideal for those of us with an undeniably sweet tooth. It is a sweet dessert of pear, citrus and lily of the valley.
Sweet Lemon is a citrus swirl of lemon and lime infused with honey and patchouli. This fragrant candle is inspired by hot summer days and cool refreshing beverages such as lemonade and "swank". Refresh your room or space with this decadent citrus fragrant candle.
Water Lily fragrant candle is inspired by, the largest water lily in the world the Victoria Amazonica, the national flower of Guyana. It is a fresh floral bouquet of lilies, lilac, jasmine, lavender and rose.
We want you to have an enjoyable candle experience. Please follow these care instructions and enjoy your candle.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times.
- Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Discontinue use of a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Always place candles on a flat, level surface away from drafts and combustibles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish the flame, remove trimming, then relight.
Live Life Fragrantly!