MAISON de MICHELLE is founded from a love of fragrances and we love what we do. As a team we hope to make home fragrances that inspire and evoke your senses. The slightest whiff of a fragrance can trigger a treasured memory and we hope that our deliciously fragrant products transport you to a happy place. Our goal is to make all the spaces you inhabit fragrantly loved.
The Garden Collection
This collection is heavily influenced by a mix of West Indian/Caribbean and American culture, which is evident in the vibrant candle colors and fragrances.
Our most popular fragrances from this collection are Sweet Lemon, Water Lily, No.63 Beach and Pear Quince.
Sweet Lemon is a citrus swirl of lemon and lime infused with honey and patchouli. This fragrant candle is inspired by hot summer days and cool refreshing beverages such as lemonade and "swank". Refresh your room or space with this decadent citrus fragrant candle.
Water Lily fragrant candle is inspired by, the largest water lily in the world the Victoria Amazonica, the national flower of Guyana. It is a fresh floral bouquet of lilies, lilac, jasmine, lavender and rose.
Pear Quince is a sweet fruity fragrant candle, ideal for those of us with an undeniably sweet tooth. It is a sweet dessert of pear, citrus and lily of the valley.
The Modern Man Collection
The Savannah Collection
We want you to have an enjoyable candle experience. Please follow these care instructions and enjoy your candle.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times.
- Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Discontinue use of a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Always place candles on a flat, level surface away from drafts and combustibles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish the flame, remove trimming, then relight.
Live Life Fragrantly!